Guidelines for Payment of Fee
07:30 a.m. to 02:30 p.m.
- Fee booklet is given to the parents in the beginning of the session. Thereafter no FEE CARD is sent by the school. Non receipt of intimation/reminder is not an excuse for delay in the payment and late fee.
- School fee will be accepted with FEE CARD only.
- Duplicate FEE CARD will be issued on payment of Rs. 20/-.
- Annual charges are to be deposited alongwith the fee of April.
- Please deposit the fee by A/c Payee cheque drawn in favour of " Greenfields Public School ". In case the fee cheque is dishonoured for any reason, penalty will have to pay Rs 250/- as the cheque dishonour charges alongwith late fee of Rs 5/- per day upto the re-deposit day and only Demand Draft/Cash will be accepted.
- Brother/Sister concession 50/- for the second child only. Brother/Sister concession form must be submitted before 15th April failing which the concession will not be granted.
- The school office shall remain open during the summer, autumn and winter vacations.
- If the fee is not paid in time, the name of the student will be struck off the school rolls without any intimation.
- Re-admission, if granted by the Principal, will be made on payment of 500/-.
- All the dues must be cleared 15 days before the commencement of the Annual Examination.